Kukaishi-MitzurugiKukaishi-Mitzurugi

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Quite Excellent.

I've got to say, I'm a big fan of all of your animations. I don't quite understand why people leave such negative reviews. All of your ideas are..somewhat abstract, but I like it. The overall weirdness is amazing, really. Some are just too immature to really understand the merit of your animations.

As far as fluidity goes, it did pretty good on my computer, and my computer is crap. The animation was above standard, as always. Crazy stuff with the talking box, I gotta say.

As far as accessibility to the general audience goes, I think that'd be tough to pull off anyways. Please keep on making more!

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

Very good!

But for some reason, it was very choppy animation on my computer. I even tried setting the quality lower!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Really? Hm, strange. I could understand some of the parts that used filters being somewhat choppy, but not the entire thing. Perhaps all the textures? Ran fine for me, though. I'd say try a different computer, if possible. Thanks for the review in any case!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

EPIC LULZ ENSUE

This was great, shows how stupid scientology really is. and WHAT it really is. though it may seem a bit ridiculous..all true. hahahaha

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

OH MAN!

AWESOME GAME

THERE WERE DIFFERENT WEAPONS??!!??

DAMN I KEPT USING THE PISTOL!! TILL LEVEL 14 AS FAR AS I PLAYED.

The Man Law The Man Law

113, including 3 rules repeated.

There were actually 110. There were three..two I remember were pop collar and scratching in public. I forget the other one.

basic flash tutorial basic flash tutorial

lulz

It was kind of useful. Beginner's flash tutorial, made by a beginner? Not very enticing.

following the white rabbit following the white rabbit

A little bit of advice

Music's okay.

Leetspeak and lots of z's just look bad.

LoZ-OOT-Minuet of Forest LoZ-OOT-Minuet of Forest

I love it

This and Saria's Song are my favorite from LoZ. They bring back a lot of memories. =D

Eternity's End Eternity's End

Awesome

You might be the only reason I would ever listen to metal.