Kukaishi-MitzurugiKukaishi-Mitzurugi

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

OH MAN!

AWESOME GAME

THERE WERE DIFFERENT WEAPONS??!!??

DAMN I KEPT USING THE PISTOL!! TILL LEVEL 14 AS FAR AS I PLAYED.

The Man Law The Man Law

113, including 3 rules repeated.

There were actually 110. There were three..two I remember were pop collar and scratching in public. I forget the other one.

basic flash tutorial basic flash tutorial

lulz

It was kind of useful. Beginner's flash tutorial, made by a beginner? Not very enticing.

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Awesome Game..Should've Gotten at least 3rd

I disagree with the timing, it's gotta be a computer issue with that. I have no problems getting lots of perfects and greats. I rarely get too early or too late. So I'm pretty sure that's just a computer problem.

As for the lyrics, I don't mind. I saw the movie, played this game many times, saw the movie again, and I'm still playin it...I don't notice any missing lyrics.

Now the close arrows? Sometimes they give me trouble...occasionally.
I thought the game was challenging, though I'm not used to rhythm games like this. Now I'm really good at it, and this game even made me better at Rhythm Fireworks!

Haha, I loved it man.
Tenacious D is awesome.

LilDwarf responds:

Neither do I...maybe it's just a person/computer thing.
I'll take a look at that Lyrics thing since many people have complained about it.
Thanks for the review!

- Spin Swim - {Blue} - Spin Swim - {Blue}

TRIPPIN

Dude, these games are awesome, but they make my brain all confused and whatnot. My top score is like..100. lol

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

It's amazing

I LOVE THIS GAME! 10/10
I still have yet to finish the first patient, I've been having some troubles with that suturing needle...hahaha. But from what I saw it was amazing, great sound effects, awesome graphics. Always wanted to play a game like this.

Bly University's A/V test Bly University's A/V test

Holy fuck

You scared the freaking shit out of me.

I applaud you. That was well disguised.

Cannonbeat Redux Cannonbeat Redux

Not bad. New background NEEDED

You need a NEW back ground and DIFFERENT colored text. It's damn near impossible to read. Otherwise, it's an okay game.

Japanese Jello Japanese Jello

Slippery Jello-ey Good Fun

It was great. I ALMOST beat level 5.

Master Pong Master Pong

It's a bit rough

I <3 Pong, but the game is a little rough. Not as in graphics-wise, because graphics don't really matter for Pong, but the movement of the boards and the ball weren't as smooth as I'd've liked.

lol..can you even do that? I'm talking about the I'd've...I think any English teacher would kill me if I did that.

Anyways, it's good! But can you actually beat the Enemy Pong Board on 1(Extreme)? It seems impossible. O_o

Rohedin responds:

Yeah, thats one of the problems I has when I made this game - even when the frame rate was high it lagged a bit and slowed it right down...

But for the 1(extreme) mode, there's about a 1/100 chance you'd score on a decent shot.

Thanks for the review,